Content Marketing & PR Internship
Wearable Media Studio is seeking communications or journalism students interested in wearable technology to be part of the Summer 2017 internship Program. Gain experience and insight in integrating technology into garments while working on cross-disciplinary projects.
May 8. 2017 by 12PM.
We are interviewing from May 15 until May 19 and will be making decisions by May 22.
12-Week Period, 12-Week Period, June 5th – August 25, 2017 (flexible with school schedules)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in G Suite. Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Some SEO and Google AdWords experience is a plus
- Interest in technology, fashion and design would be a plus
- Will be able to work 20-25 hours a week.
- Work closely with the co-founders to create a vision for blogging/content creation/management
- Develop and post content that will enhance the studio’s visibility. Create a coherence tone of voice and visual language that is consistent with business development goals
- Create and post content for studio’s social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and our website
- Help to manage social media profiles and pages and connect with relevant and related groups (Facebook, LinkedIn, and others as deemed necessary)
- Perform research related to cutting edge industries and other trends
- Monitor social media trends within the legal profession
- Will work as a team member in our studio, gaining first hand experience building high tech fashion projects.
- Access to the BF+DA (Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator) studio space.
- Monthly travel stipend.
- Provide proof for school credits.
- Portfolio review at the end of the internship.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Part-time Summer Internship: 20-25 hours a week
Application Deadline: May 8th 12PM 2017
Time: 12-Week Period, 12-Week Period, June 5th – August 25, 2017
Location: 630 Flushing Ave. Suite 704, Brooklyn, 11206